Friday, July 11, 2008


me. We all had a grand time going to the parade then a picnic with Grandpa grilliThe traditional 4th of July celebration in Idaho had a new twist this year. As we were leaving the petting zoo the animal handlers brought out a snake. Needless to say the three boys bolted over and had to pet the creature. They were all so careful and loved the feel. I however stood a safe distance away. So you ask how did I get this snap shot? Trina was close by and she shared this withng hamburgers and hot dogs. Then it was off to the rides, cotton candy and snow cones. Watching Natalie on the rides was a hoot. But more fun than that---I convinced Trina to do the octupus with me
Ohooooo! wow! We were spinning out of control and screaming to high heaven--I was having fun but Trina was ---well not as excited as I was....hahaha!!!!! Maybe we could convince her to do another ride...the merry go round?

2 comments:

The Terry Clan said...

I am so glad that you figured out how to post!! I love seeing these pictures! I am glad that you had those cute grandkids around to make the holiday so much fun!! Love and miss you!!

Unknown said...

Poor Trina! She really did look green after that. Thank goodness you guys have never been on the teacups together.